Survival Armor introduces the X50 with enhanced vest ergonomics (EVG) to accommodate today’s operational athlete and war fighter.
• Shoulder Attachment System (SAS) provides a second point of contact to secure critical gear.
• Shoulder Sling Trap (SLT) provides a tunnel to keep sling off neck.
• Rubberized Weapon Pocket (RWP) at shoulder for enhanced weapon stock retention.
• Front and back top loading rifle plate pocket
- Fits, 7”x9”, 10”x12” and 12”x14” plates
• 11”x4” front Velcro/ MOLLE ID/ Unit Panel
• Wire Management System (WMS)
• Mission Adaptable Pouch System (MAPS)
• Drag Strap Identification System (SIS)
• Full ballistic package includes armored, collar, biceps, throat, shoulder, and cummerbund.
• Tourniquet attachment points that can be placed anywhere you have MOLLE straps.
•Ergonomic bicep caps contour to the users shoulder and arm providing increased range of motion and ballistic coverage when in a shooting stance.
•Breathable mesh lining enhances airflow and comfort.
•Patented X50 Shoulder Strap System are ergonomically shaped and constructed to reduce felt weight up to 50%.reduce felt weight up to 50%.